In the new podcast The Business of Glamping and Unique Holiday Rentals with Sarah Riley from Inspired Camping and Inspired Courses she speaks directly to glamping business and unique holiday rental owners.
For more training and support on how you can start your own dream glamping business or turn your passion into profits by increasing the number of guests you attract, visit Inspired Courses where you can find Sarah’s signature course, ‘From Overwhelmed To Fully booked – A Masterclass To Attracting More Guests And Commission Free Bookings’.
You can also sign up to receive a bundle of FREE resources in the Inspired Courses VIP Lounge.
The Business of Glamping and Unique Holiday Rentals
A Podcast With Sarah Riley
Podcast Episode 001 – Show Notes
In the first episode, we explore what glamping business and unique holiday rental owners and managers had wished they’d known before starting their business.
Listen to episode 001 by clicking below and subscribe to the show on iTunes for more to come!
Subscribe to future episodes or leave a review on iTunes by clicking here
Listen to all episodes so far and subscribe to get notifications on:
View the other episodes and show notes on Inspired Camping
A big thank you goes out to all the contributors of this episode. We have included their Facebook links below so you can find out more.
- Sarah Riley from Inspired Courses
- The Glamping Business Facebook Group
- Heather Lister – Holnest Holidays
- Lisa Wallis-Adams – Oak Tree Meadow
- Sarah Orchard – Hudnalls hideaway
- Pauline Coombes – Owl Valley Camp
- Claire Hall – Thistledown Glamping
- Jane Corner – Campden Yurts
- Sioned Pritchard – Belle Del
- Katrina Willis – Beautiful Bells
- Kate Symonds – Round The Woods Yurts
- Emma Cavill – Somerset Yurts
- Tim Bowles – The Farm Camp