In the new podcast The Business of Glamping and Unique Holiday Rentals with Sarah Riley from Inspired Camping and Inspired Courses she speaks directly to glamping business and unique holiday rental owners.
The Business of Glamping and Unique Holiday Rentals
A Podcast With Sarah Riley
Podcast Episode 001 – Show Notes
In the first episode, we explore what glamping business and unique holiday rental owners and managers had wished they’d known before starting their business.
Listen to episode 001 by clicking below and subscribe to the show on iTunes for more to come!
Subscribe to future episodes or leave a review on iTunes by clicking here
Listen to all episodes so far and subscribe to get notifications on:
View the other episodes and show notes on Inspired Camping
A big thank you goes out to all the contributors of this episode. We have included their Facebook links below so you can find out more.
- Sarah Riley from Inspired Courses
- The Glamping Business Facebook Group
- Heather Lister – Holnest Holidays
- Lisa Wallis-Adams – Oak Tree Meadow
- Sarah Orchard – Hudnalls hideaway
- Pauline Coombes – Owl Valley Camp
- Claire Hall – Thistledown Glamping
- Jane Corner – Campden Yurts
- Sioned Pritchard – Belle Del
- Katrina Willis – Beautiful Bells
- Kate Symonds – Round The Woods Yurts
- Emma Cavill – Somerset Yurts
- Tim Bowles – The Farm Camp