With any luck, you’ve already had a brilliant start to the Year and you are inspired to make this YOUR BEST YEAR YET! Maybe even your best decade… and I’m going to share a super-simple way you can make 2020 even more fabulous with a special technique I use all the time that’s led to some amazing epiphany moments when attempting to start up and succeed with a unique holiday rental or glamping business.
Some say we overestimate what we can do in a year but we underestimate what we can do in a decade.
But in a decade what do you decide to do then. Do you even think about it? Do you have plans? Have you got goals? Imagine where you could be in a decade. I know that if you have the right tools the right strategy and the right training then you can literally do anything.
- Change what you’re doing right now to something more fulfilling
- Make a new start, quit the 9-5 and get your freedom back
- Get your new glamping business started
- Or begin something else, which is equally new and exciting.
- Maybe give something back to a cause you believe in, like the environment or helping people with certain restrictions in their life.
- Or maybe you are a dreamer and you want to change the world.
What I share in this podcast is a fantastic technique I use on myself and with clients, specifically when they are stuck on how to achieve something or when the big dream or starting and running a luxury glamping holiday rental seems just too… well, BIG!
If there’s one thing I’ve learned after running my own business for so many years it’s that what we want ALWAYS lies just outside of our comfort zone so when things get a bit uncomfortable that’s a good thing.
Additional Resources And Links Mentioned
- What I Wish I’d Known Before I Started My Glamping Business
- Glamping Industry Lunch And Learn Events
- How To Start A Glamping Business
- The Glamping Business Facebook Group (+ Unique Holiday Rentals)
- Free resources in the Inspired Courses VIP Lounge
If you have something inspiring to offer the world of Glamping and Unique Holiday Rentals then get in touch with Sarah Riley and share it on the Podcast. For more information contact Sarah through her website here.