These are the show notes of episode #008 of the podcast ‘The Business of Glamping and Unique Holiday Rentals’ with Sarah Riley from Inspired Camping and Inspired Courses and special guest Cameron D’Arcy from Sierra Escapes.
For more training and support on how you can start your own dream glamping business or turn your passion into profits by increasing the number of guests you attract, visit Inspired Courses where you can find Sarah’s signature course, ‘From Overwhelmed To Fully booked – A Masterclass To Attracting More Guests And Commission Free Bookings’.
You can also sign up to receive a bundle of FREE resources in the Inspired Courses VIP Lounge.
The Business of Glamping and Unique Holiday Rentals
Creating Visuals To Generate Wanderlust And Attract More Guests With Cameron D’Arcy from Sierra Escapes
Podcast Episode #008 – Show Notes
Cameron D’Ardy, owner of Sierra Escapes shares his tips about how they have used their visuals and recent video below to generate wanderlust and attract more guests to their business.
In this episode Cameron shares:
- Their exact steps to producing this video and why it works
- What you need to do before and after launching your own visuals to make the most of your investment in time and money
- What publicity techniques they’ve found most useful in promoting their business and the secret to getting it right when working with influencers
- Why the imagery you use on your website and in social media should be very different
- And finally, why marketing can be a long game but a great investment
Listen to all episodes so far, leave a review and subscribe to get notifications on:
Additional Resources And Links Mentioned:
- Sierra Escapes Australia
- Instagram channel
- Recent results after working with influencer Nikki Phillips
- From Overwhelmed To Fully Booked Coaching Program
- The Glamping Business Start-Up Guide
- The Glamping Business Facebook Group (+ Unique Holiday Rentals)