For Sarah’s signature course, ‘From Overwhelmed To Overbooked – A Masterclass To Attracting More Guests And Commission Free Bookings’, please visit this page.
You can also sign up to receive a bundle of FREE resources in the Inspired Courses VIP Lounge.
The Business of Glamping and Unique Holiday Rentals
A Podcast With Sarah Riley And Special Guest Rosie Hopkins
Podcast Episode #005 – Show Notes
Unsurprisingly as the glamping trend grows the popularity of starting a glamping business does too, as it offers an exciting new opportunity for farmers and landowners who want to diversify the use of a piece of land and broaden their income portfolio to help with fluctuations caused by bad weather, failed crops and market dips.
In this podcast, I speak to Rosie Hopkins from The Business Barn about her perspective of the glamping industry, why it’s proving to be such an interesting business model for farmers, the most popular glamping business model so far, the biggest struggles and best successes and what others should do if they are considering exploring this as an income stream. We also discussed grants that are available for this type of development and how the Business Barn can help.
Additional Resources And Links Mentioned:
- The Business Barn – A unique online platform hosting specific, experts business advice for those starting or developing a rural enterprise or farm diversification project.
- The Glamping Business Facebook Group (+ Unique Holiday Rentals)
- Glamping start-up Business support and advice
- How farmers are using glamping to manage income fluctuations
- International Glamping Business Magazine
- Petruth Paddocks, South West U.K.
- Leader Funding Programme through Local Action Groups
Listen to all episodes so far, leave a review and subscribe below: