These are the show notes of episode #010 of the podcast ‘The Business of Glamping and Unique Holiday Rentals’ with Sarah Riley from Inspired Camping and Inspired Courses and special guest David Leventhal, owner of Playa Viva in Mexico, who kindly gave us his strategy to generating an enormous amount of media attention for his environmentally sensitive resort.
For more training and support on how you can start your own dream glamping business or turn your passion into profits by increasing the number of guests you attract, visit Inspired Courses where you can find Sarah’s signature course, ‘From Overwhelmed To Fully booked – A Masterclass To Attracting More Guests And Commission Free Bookings’.
You can also sign up to receive a bundle of FREE resources in the Inspired Courses VIP Lounge.
The Business of Glamping and Unique Holiday Rentals
Strategies For Attracting The Type Of Media Attention Many Hospitality Businesses Crave
With special guest David Leventhal
Podcast Episode #010 – Show Notes
In this episode, David Leventhal from Playa Viva talks about the strategies he uses to attract future guests through his media activities. He also dives into…
- The importance of sustainability and being sensitive to a location’s needs
- How to work with partners to attract future guests
- The main reason this type of relationship works
- The one thing you need to get right to make sure it aligns with what you do
- Why it’s essential to embrace technology to be successful
- Recommendations you can follow to make sure this approach works for you
This interview is essential listening for anyone who is serious about attracting more guests through free and low-cost media strategies.
Listen to all episodes so far, leave a review and subscribe to get notifications on:
Additional Resources And Links Mentioned:
- Playa Viva
- From Overwhelmed To Fully Booked Coaching Program
- The Glamping Business Start-Up Guide
- The Glamping Business Facebook Group (+ Unique Holiday Rentals)