These are the show notes of episode #019 of the podcast ‘The Business of Glamping and Unique Holiday Rentals’ with Sarah Riley from Inspired Camping and Inspired Courses. In this episode, Sarah is joined by Max McMurdo to discuss the need for uniqueness in the glamping industry and how this can be achieved through environmentally conscious upcycling and thoughtful design.
Max also talks about his most recent projects, a repurposed Landrover hot tub for a delightfully decadent glamping experience, and @BotlBlox a revolutionary new concept in recycling, cleaning the oceans and construction in developing countries.
Additional Resources And Links Mentioned By Max McMurdo:
- Max McMurdo’s Website and on Wikipedia
- George Clarkes Amazing Spaces
- Find It Fix It Flog It
- Be My Guest
- Glamping Show UK
- The Glamping Business Facebook Group (+ Unique Holiday Rentals)
- Quiz: Are you cut out to run a glamping business?
- Free resources in the Inspired Courses VIP Lounge
- For training and support on how to start your own glamping business or turn your passion into profits by increasing the number of guests you attract, visit Sarah Riley at Inspired Courses.
- iTunes (Apple)
- Stitcher (Android)
- Libsyn (App for smartphones)
- Spotify (Smart Player)
- Soundcloud (Smart Player)
If you have something inspiring to offer the world of Glamping and Unique Holiday Rentals then get in touch with Sarah Riley and share it on the Podcast. For more information contact Sarah through her website here.