These are the show notes of episode #016 of the podcast ‘The Business of Glamping and Unique Holiday Rentals’ with Sarah Riley from Inspired Camping and Inspired Courses and special guest Tom Butterfield from Eco Structures who shares with us how they are using new glamping business technology to shape the industry.
How New Glamping Business Technology Is Shaping The Experiential Travel Industry With Special Guest Tom Butterfield of Eco Structures
Podcast Episode #016 – Show Notes
In this episode, Tom Butterfield shares how they are using newly developed glamping business technology to boost their customer experience. When we met he we walked me through their new full-sized tent structure in a hotel foyer in California, without having to put up a single pole or piece of canvas (seriously, this actually happened!) He also talks through:
- About Eco Structures
- What inspired this to happen
- How people can find out how to use this new tech
- What’s next for Eco Structures
Additional Resources And Links Mentioned:
- App link for Eco Structures AR
- More about Eco Structures
- Mill Farm Glamping
- Glamping Summit USA
- Glamping Show UK
- Farm Innovation Show UK
- Quiz: Are you cut out to run a glamping business?
- Free resources in the Inspired Courses VIP Lounge
- The Glamping Business Facebook Group (+ Unique Holiday Rentals)
- For training and support on how to start your own glamping business or turn your passion into profits by increasing the number of guests you attract, visit Sarah Riley at Inspired Courses.
Listen to all episodes so far, leave a review and subscribe below: