For your visual delight we thought we would share some places we would most like to go cool camping or glamping. Whether it’s in a safari tent, campervan, or vintage caravan… we’re not fussy. Well, we can dream can’t we?
- Anywhere in New Zealand would be a bonus. It’s an amazingly beautiful place that looks like a mirror image of the UK in many locations. However, we would particularly like to go to the South Island. This image is a lake near Mount Cook.
- Many tents became popular through their use by the army and nomads in the desert, such as safari tents and bell tents, and we’d love to give them a try in this scorched and little known land. This desert is in Peru.
- Anywhere like this are the best spots for cool camping on the beach and becoming a slightly more glamorous Robinson Crusoe. This one is in the Maldives.
- We don’t need to say much about the Seychelles to persuade you of this one… right?
- This is southern Iceland and shows the dramatic landscapes you could have a chance of camping next to if you chose to visit it.
- Having lived there we know how amazing the food, people, and places are in Greece. This is Kefalonia and we’d love to take a boat from island to island to sample the camping delights of each.
- Canada… yeah, you know it!
- A dream of ours is to visit Hawaii and sample every element of it, including the surfing… hopefully minus the sharks!
- There are so many amazing places to visit in the UK but we are dreaming about cool camping on the Isle of Skye.
- National Parks and Forests all over the world, such as in Australia, hold an abundance of glorious places to camp. This one is in Washington, USA.
- Totally unexplored by us is China. A huge country with some of the worlds most spectacular sights we would love to visit.
- A dream of ours would be to have an open canoe and to drift down one of the many rivers in France wild camping and fishing wherever we fancy. Yep, secretly we would love to be Ray Mears!
There are so many places left to go that are equally as impressive, so tell us what your dream places to set up camp are? Let us know in the comments section below, and if you send us your pictures we’ll publish them for you to prove your point.
One more thing… drop your email address in the updates box to sign up for our regular inspirations and giveaways. It’s free, you can unsubscribe at any time and we never share your information with anyone else. You’ll also get access to bonuses we only offer our subscribers. Happy inspired camping!
[wooslider slideshow_speed=”3.5″ slider_type=”attachments” limit=”12″]
Picture Credits: Inspired Camping and via The Cool Hunter