Glamping Business Start-Up Advice. These are the show notes of episode #021 of the podcast ‘The Business of Glamping and Unique Holiday Rentals’ with Sarah Riley from Inspired Camping and Inspired Courses. In this episode, Sarah discusses the reasons why one unique hospitality and glamping business can succeed amazingly well while another one may not even get over the starting line. What can we learn about what fear, mindset and self-doubt have to do with it and how we can take back control?
Additional Resources And Links Mentioned
- Ebook: What I Wish I’d Known Before Starting My Glamping Business
- How To Start A Glamping Business
- The Glamping Business Facebook Group (+ Unique Holiday Rentals)
- Quiz: Are you cut out to run a glamping business?
- Free resources in the Inspired Courses VIP Lounge
- For training and support on how to start your own glamping business or turn your passion into profits by increasing the number of guests you attract, visit Sarah Riley at Inspired Courses.
- iTunes (Apple)
- Stitcher (Android)
- Libsyn (App for smartphones)
- Spotify (Smart Player)
- Soundcloud (Smart Player)
If you have something inspiring to offer the world of Glamping and Unique Holiday Rentals then get in touch with Sarah Riley and share it on the Podcast. For more information contact Sarah through her website here.
Image credit: Under Canvas